Monday, September 14, 2015

Northwest Middle Media Coordinator Receives Award for Work with Bookmarks Festival

Ronetta Snyder with Northwest students in 2013 
“Northwest Middle and I had an eventful Bookmarks weekend,” said Ronetta Snyder, the media coordinator at Northwest Middle School. “I attended the Bookmarks reception Friday night and met several authors, including Jewell Parker Rhodes, who I introduced at the festival Saturday.

She was also delighted to see that a quote from her was featured in the Bookmarks festival program for the Authors in Schools program.

“The best surprise was I received the Bookmarks Authors in Schools Educator Award for 2015 for my work at Northwest with Bookmarks for the past 4 years,” Snyder said. “I look forward to many more years working with Bookmarks and the Authors in Schools program at Northwest.”








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Ms. Snyder for being awarded the Bookmarks Authors in Schools Educator Award for 2015! The Media Center is the heart of the school and Ms. Snyder is the heart of the Media Center.

    ReplyDelete