Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reynolds Senior Focuses on Success On and Off the Field

Chandler Borton
In the Wednesday Sept. 19 Winston-Salem Journal, reporter Mason Linker writes about Chandler Borton, a senior at Reynolds High School who plans to sign a field-hockey scholarship with Wake Forest University.

Borton has made a point to maintain her focus ever since coming to Reynolds as a freshman.

"I knew I wanted to make myself marketable as an athlete to these coaches so from Day One, I knew I was going to be a really good student," Borton told Linker. "I am going to make really good decisions, I am going be the best athlete I can be and make myself to where a coach would want to have me on their team."

Journal photographer Bruce Chapman took the photograph. For the full story, go to: Winston-Salem Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment